Water Conservation Program
Effective June 14, 2018 through February 28, 2019
OUTSIDE WATERING ALLOWED 3 DAYS PER WEEK
• No outside watering between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
• No outside watering on Monday.
• Metered Residential Homes and Romero Elementary Outside Watering Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
• Mobile Home Park and Commerical Outside Watering Days: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
• No washing down of driveways or sidewalks. (State Mandate)
• Use of a hose that dispenses potable water to wash a motor vehicle is prohibited unless the hose is fitted with an automatic shut-off nozzle. (State Mandate)
• Restaurants will only serve drinking water upon request. (State Mandate)
• Application of potable water to outdoor landscapes in a manner that causes runoff such that water flows onto adjacent property, non-irrigated areas, private and public walkways, roaddways, parking lots or structures is prohibited. (District Ordinance and State Mandate)
• The use of potable water in a fountain or other decorative water feature is prohibited except where the water is part of a recirculating system. (State Mandate)
• No potable water on ornamental turf on public street medians. (State Mandate)
• Water not allowed to run when not in use.
• Irrigation with potable water of landscapes outside of newly constructed homes and buildings in a manner inconsistent with regulations or requirements established by the California Building Standards Commission and Department of Housing and Community Development is prohibited. (State Mandate)
Failure to follow the above schedule and regulations will result in fines.
Click Links below for more details: