• No outside watering between 10:00am and 6:00pm.
• No outside watering on Monday.
• Metered Residential Homes and Romero Elementary Outside Watering Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
• Mobile Home Park and Commerical Outside Watering Days: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
• No washing down of driveways or sidewalks. (State Mandate)
• Use of a hose that dispenses potable water to wash a motor vehicle is prohibited unless the hose is fitted with an automatic shut-off nozzle. (State Mandate)
• Restaurants will only serve drinking water upon request. (State Mandate)
• Application of potable water to outdoor landscapes in a manner that causes runoff such that water flows onto adjacent property, non-irrigated areas, private and public walkways, roaddways, parking lots or structures is prohibited. (District Ordinance and State Mandate)
• The use of potable water in a fountain or other decorative water feature is prohibited except where the water is part of a recirculating system. (State Mandate)
• No potable water on ornamental turf on public street medians. (State Mandate)
• Water not allowed to run when not in use.
• Irrigation with potable water of landscapes outside of newly constructed homes and buildings in a manner inconsistent with regulations or requirements established by the California Building Standards Commission and Department of Housing and Community Development is prohibited. (State Mandate)