Sustainable Groundwater Management Act - UPDATE COMING SOON
The Santa Nella County Water District (SNCWD) in conjunction with the Northern and Central Delta-Mendota Groundwater Sustainability Agencies (GSAs) has been working on the Groundwater Sustainablity Plan (GSP) as required under the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA). The GSP will be a very large document, estimated to be approximately 1,000 pages. In order to provide an efficient way to review the document before adoption by the GSAs, draft chapters of the GSP are being posted on the Delta-Mendota Subbasin website: deltamendota.org
The following are instructions for locating completed draft chapters on the website:
- sSearch deltamendota.org
- sSelect the website
- sSelect "Learn More" at the top of the webpage
- sSelect Northern & Central Delta-Mendota GSP
- sScroll Down to near the bottom of the page and select "Draft Documents for Review"
- sCompleted draft chapters will be listed
- sSelect the chapters for review
- sThe documents can be saved to your computer for later review
All SNCWD customers and any interested parties are encouraged to review the chapters. Once the GSP is fully developed, which is scheduled for August 2019, the GSP will be presented to all member agencies of the GSAs for adoption before final adoption by the GSAs.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Montgomery at (209) 826-0920 or deltamendota.org.